Pages

Tick-Tock

Monday, August 18, 2014

A good timepiece is an essential of everybody's wardrobe: men and women alike!  I never leave home without a watch and feel naked (oh my!) without one.  I like all sorts of watches--oversized, dainty, plain, embellished, utilitarian, etc.  While everyone needs one good watch, it never hurt anyone to have choices.

The Oversized:
I am wild about this watch!  Rose gold is so trendy right now, I love it combined with the mother of pearl accents.



The Basic:
With interchangeable straps, you're guaranteed to find a coordinating strap colour to compliment any look.  This is a great watch to have on hand (or rather on wrist!) for traveling as it is simple, comfortable, and inconspicuous.  Plus, being a Timex, you get great style and quality for a low price!



The Evening:
With a bit of sparkle, this is the perfect accent to any Little Black Dress.  I don't mind that the sparkle doesn't come from diamonds, but it's petite and dainty size would be the final touch to an elegant evening look.



The Classic:
I'm partial to two-toned watches as it goes with both silver and gold toned jewellery.  This has a smaller face so it's sure to be attractive and useful for many years to come.



The Digital:
For those who prefer the ease of a digital watch, or maybe you exercise often, this watch is a great pick.  It has an easy-to-read face and it comes in a variety of bright, eye-catching colours.  I'm partial to this rich, saturated indigo colour.



The Ultimate:
Is there anything classier than a Cartier Tank watch?  No.  The answer is no.  It comes in several sizes as well as metal types or leather straps (as I said, I'm partial to two-toned metal) as well as diamond encrusted for the extra lucky few.  Some day, my beautiful Cartier.  Some day you'll be mine.



(this one too!)
A newer style but just as gorgeous and classic, this Cartier watch is one I certainly wouldn't mind adding to my jewellery box.  If I had my pick, I'd still go for the classic Tank as it's stood the test of time but I wouldn't say no to this one if someone wanted to buy it for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs