Pages

Spangled dangles

Monday, August 25, 2014

If there's one thing I wear every single day (aside from deodorant and underwear--well, clothes in general) it's earrings.  Since I am a student and spend so much time typing away on my laptop, I find rings and bracelets get in the way.  I almost never wear necklaces because, for some bizarre and untrue reason, I think they take longer to put on because of difficult clasps or knotted chains and ain't nobody got time for that.  But earrings?  I like those...Especially petite, dangly ones.

A little more exciting than basic studs (don't get me wrong, I like those too!), dangly earrings that only drop about an inch or so are appropriate for almost every daytime situation.  Comfortable, pretty, and feminine, dangly drops are oh-so-chic.  Just look at Kate Middleton--she wears drops all the time!

So, out of the vast variety of online options, here are the dangly drops that I myself recommend:

Pamela Love Telepathy Earrings

Elizabeth & James Constance Earrings

Kate Spade Ball Cluster Earrings

Jacquie Aiche JA Chrysoprase & Turquoise Rectangle Earrings

Kate Spade Estate Sale Drop Earrings

Miguel Ases Sea Earrings



Do you have a favourite pair or style of earrings?  Who's your favourite jewellery designer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs